About the Firm
Determined MetroWest Attorney Meets Clients’ Legal Needs
Knowledgeable lawyer advocates for Massachusetts residents
Your family and finances are important to you, and if a legal matter jeopardizes either, an experienced attorney can help protect your rights. At Royer Law in Waltham, I am committed to providing client-focused counsel in matters involving family law, consumer protection, insurance law, and appeals. I have successfully advocated for parents in custody matters, fought for clients who suffered harm at the hands of insurance companies, and represented consumers who have fallen victim to unfair business practices. I also handle appeals of unfair or erroneous court and agency decisions. I am dedicated to protecting your rights and achieving the best possible result in your case.
Responsive legal counsel combines skilled advocacy with a personal approach
Whether you are seeking financial support for your children or fair compensation to repair storm damage to your home, I am committed to helping you with the matters that mean the most in your life. I have built a strong reputation throughout Middlesex, Suffolk, Norfolk, and Worcester Counties for providing:
- Individualized attention — I take the time to understand the unique needs of each of my clients, whether to protect their parental or consumer rights, and tailor my representation to obtain the best possible outcome for them. My goal is to bring you peace of mind by providing a complete solution that meets both your short-term legal needs and your long-term goals.
- Honest advice — You deserve an attorney you can trust to address your concerns and protect your rights. I provide a candid assessment of your case, a detailed explanation of your options, and a creative and comprehensive solution that addresses every aspect of your case to your satisfaction.
- Skilled advocacy — My extensive knowledge of the law combined with strong writing and litigation skills ensure exemplary representation in each case I accept. In your case, you can be confident that I will bring to bear my passionate and effective advocacy to help you find success.
I am determined to help you succeed in the matters that are important to you.
Areas of Practice
Trusted counsel provides exemplary legal representation
You can rely on my exemplary legal representation in these practice areas:
- Family law — A family law dispute can be one of the most difficult issues you face in your lifetime. I provide compassionate and caring representation in matters pertaining to divorce, paternity, child custody, child support, alimony and other domestic matters.
- Consumer protection — If you have been the victim of deceptive trade practices or otherwise treated unfairly by someone doing business in Massachusetts, I will seek justice through a consumer protection action.
- Insurance — You pay good money for insurance to have peace of mind in the event the unthinkable happens, and others may be required to carry insurance coverage that can benefit you in the wake of their mistakes. But some insurance companies will do anything to avoid paying a claim. If you are struggling to get an insurance carrier to pay a claim or have been a victim of insurance bad faith, I will fight for the compensation you are entitled to.
- Appellate law — An appeal seeks judicial review of a lower court or agency judgment. With strong writing, research and oral argument skills, I have a track record of successfully pursuing and defending appellate cases in the Massachusetts Appeals Court and the First Circuit Court of Appeals.
For caring and comprehensive legal support in these areas, I offer a free consultation so you understand your options and can proceed with confidence that I can help.
Contact a knowledgeable Massachusetts attorney for a free initial consultation.
At Royer Law, I have used my knowledge and experience to help clients throughout Middlesex, Suffolk and Norfolk Counties reach successful outcomes in family law, consumer protection, insurance and appellate matters. To learn how I can help you, please call my Waltham office at 508-656-0925 or contact me online
for a free initial consultation.